Suggest a Café Topic
If you have an idea for a Café topic or something you would like to learn by doing an activity, let us know.
Describe the topic or follow-up activity the best you can. Feel free to include the name of a speaker, if you know someone who excels at speaking to teens.
Tips for describing your Café or follow-up topic include being as specific as you can. Some examples are below:
- Drought effects in the southwestern US.
- Could Hurricane Katrina have been predicted?
- How the brain ages.
- Are all biofuels good for the environment?
- Water resources (too general)
- What is a virus?(too narrow or limited)
Ready to suggest a topic?